I should have held my tongue. I should have kept quiet. I should not make him see or know that his actions greatly affected me. For he now holds all the keys because I allowed him access to what I was feeling deep inside.
But how can I not speak? How can I not keep silent? How can I not make him realize that he is deeply hurting me?
I needed to vent my anger. I needed to let out the pain. I needed an outlet for all the emotions building up within me.
I am so tired being depressed. I don't want to be sad. I don't have to be sick. I hate being afraid. I no longer want to feel insecure. I can't afford to be uncertain. Neither do I want deprivation or incompetence to prevail.
I want to be happy. I need to be healthy. I am brave. I feel secure. I know what I really want. Most especially, I want abundance and success.
I must always adopt a positive outlook in life.
I am beautiful. I am loved. I belong.
I must move forward and get what I want in life at all costs.
There is no turning back once I set my heart and mind to the path I will choose to take.
The roads may not be smooth.
I will encounter every imaginable obstacle.
But with God's help and guidance, I will fulfill all the goals that I set my heart to do.
I will achieve all my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment