Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A LOVE QUEST

Do I love you or not?
Why is it that the pain is too great too handle and the hurt too deep?
Is the attraction I feel for you akin to love?
I don't really know.

I can't look at you straight in the eye.
I don't even have the nerve to introduce myself.
I play dumb and mute just being near you.
I'm so confused and shy.

Why does loving someone have to be painful?
Why does caring for somebody hurt so much?
I guess it is love.
Cause I've never felt anything like this before.

I thought it was just disappointment
when it wasn't me he fancies.
But knowing that you're already in love
with someone else cuts like a knife.
I thought you were attracted to my friend.
But there's someone more beautiful who holds your heart.

Why do I have to fall in love with a man like you?
Why did it have to be you I want so much?
You're so near and yet so far away from me.
Sometimes I wish my misery will end

No comments:

Post a Comment