Much as I hate myself for falling for someone like you,
I can’t help it.
Your arrogance and conceit ought to turn me off,
But they didn’t.
I wonder how you’ll react once you’ve found out
Who I am.
Is it love I feel for you?
I don’t really know.
But it seems I can’t let the day pass without your presence,
I need to see you or hear your name.
Just when I thought things were back to normal
That you’re completely eradicated from my mind
I was wrong.
I may try to convince myself a thousand times or more
That you’re no longer there in my heart,
But it’s not the case.
What is it in you that make me feel attracted to you?
What is it in me that make me fail to see the misery?
Of loving you will bring to me?
Alas, love may be bitter and/but sweet
But I don’t care.
Just seeing your face once in a while is enough
When you greet me with a smile on your face and utter my name.
Wow, the joy and heaven it will give me knows no bounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment